2022 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Models: What’s New?
This year, eight new 2022 Harley-Davidson motorcycle models are joining the lineup: two Low Riders, two baggers, and four updated Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) bikes. With a renewed focus on industry-leading power and performance, each of the new additions features the legendary Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine. All in all, we think that riders in Atlanta and Conyers will agree that the changes to the 2022 Harley-Davidson lineup ensure that the brand’s dominance is clearer than ever.
Ready to learn more? In this guide, Killer Creek Harley-Davidson explores highlights for all eight new 2022 Harleys and which 2021 Harley models were discontinued. Check it out below, and then schedule a test ride with your favorite new model!
New 2022 Harley-Davidson Low Rider Models
The two new Low Rider 2022 Harleys stand out with a taller rear monoshock than the standard Softail bike chassis, as well as a 0.5-inch additional stroke for increased rear-wheel travel. They also offer a higher seat, one degree of extra lean-angle clearance, and dual front brakes with 300mm discs—making both bikes a great choice for riders who prefer an aggressive style.
- 2022 Low Rider S – Frame-mounted fairing inspired by the classic FXRT Sport Glide model fairing and stripped-down styling compared to the Low Rider ST.
- 2022 Low Rider ST – Fairing inspired by the 1980s FXRT, hardshell saddlebags, enhanced suspension, 117 cubic-inch Milwaukee-Eight powertrain with Heavy Breather intake, 2-into-2 offset shotgun exhaust, sharper styling than the Low Rider S.
New 2022 Harley-Davidson Grand American Touring Models
The two new hot-rod baggers feature race-ready capability and the Milwaukee-Eight 117 powertrain, plus new dark and bronze finish options. You also get Reflex-linked Brembo brakes with ABS, a Boom! Box GTS infotainment system, a color touchscreen with navigation, cruise control, and Daymaker LED headlamps. Highlights for both models include:
- 2022 Street Glide ST – Low-profile dark windshield, batwing fairing, engine guards that stand out from other Touring models, a trimmed front fender, a solo seat, and more.
- 2022 Road Glide ST – Triple splitstream venting and low-profile tinted windscreen, new solo seat that exposes the rear fender, a trimmed front fender, and more.
New 2022 Harley-Davidson CVO Models
Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) models represent the peak of style and design with hand-crafted paint options, a high-end Rockford Fosgate audio system, a Boom! Audio 30K Bluetooth headset, and the Cornering Rider Safety Enhancements system. Each of the four new CVO models is fitted with the Milwaukee-Eight 117 powertrain and plenty of other highlights:
- 2022 CVO Street Glide – Screamin’ Eagle Heavy Breather intake, new decorative insert finishes, Scorched Chrome powertrain covers (with the Blue Steel paint option), heated Kahuna Collection hand grips, and more.
- 2022 CVO Road Glide – Frame-mounted shark-nose fairing, distinctive dual LED headlamps, model-exclusive 21-inch front wheel, 18-inch rear wheel with laced spokes mated to cast-aluminum rims, and more.
- 2022 CVO Road Glide Limited – Twin-Cooled M-8 motor, Rockford Fosgate Stage II audio system, splitstream fairing venting, heated seats and grips, most of the CVO Road Glide features.
- 2022 CVO Tri Glide Trike – Long-haul touring capability, premium audio system, Twin-Cooled 117ci Milwaukee-Eight motor, Tomahawk contrast-cut wheels, and more.
Which 2021 Harley-Davidson Models Were Discontinued?
With so many new models joining the 2022 Harley-Davidson lineup, others must be discontinued to make room. The following 2021 Sportster and Street models won’t be available as new models after 2021:
- Iron 1200
- Iron 883
- Street 500
- Street 750
- Street Rod
If you’ve had your heart set on one of the above models, don’t despair—you’ll still be able to find them at Cartersville-area dealerships for a little while longer, and beyond that, in pre-owned inventories like our own!
Explore the Full 2022 Harley-Davidson Lineup at Killer Creek Harley-Davidson
Stop by our showroom in Roswell today for a closer look! We carry a great selection of returning models and 2022 Harleys alike, not to mention all the genuine H-D parts, accessories, and gear you’ll ever need for customizing your ride. If you need help choosing the right bike or comparing models like the 2022 Road Glide vs. Street Glide, we’re happy to help—just let us know!
More from Killer Creek Harley-Davidson
This year, eight new 2022 Harley-Davidson motorcycle models are joining the lineup: two Low Riders, two baggers, and four updated Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) bikes. With a renewed focus on industry-leading power and performance, each of the new additions features the legendary Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine. All in all, we think that riders in Atlanta…
Roswell Harley-Davidson fans can’t get enough of the highly capable and stylish2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America. Ranked as one of the top Adventure Touring models on the market, it certainly lives up to its reputation! If you’re searching Atlanta for a new bike that’s as versatile and capable as you are, check out the 2021 Harley-Davidson Pan…
How much does a Harley-Davidson cost? A lot of people interested in a new bike start with this question, and you should know that there’s a Harley-Davidson price for almost any bike budget. The finance center at Killer Creek Harley-Davidson covers your options for Harley-Davidson prices, from street bikes to Harley-Davidson livewire prices. Use our online…